SSC CPO EXAM
SSC had released the SSC CPO Exam notification on 3rd March 2018. SSC CPO paper I, which was held on 4th June 2018 to 10th June 2018 soon. As per the official notification released by SSC, the new date not be declared yet, but will be announced soon.
This SSC CPO exam recruitment aim is to fill 1223 vacancies for the year 2018. The SSC CPO selection process passes through two ways followed by a physical test. Read the SSC CPO Exam date is given below.
SSC CPO Examination date 2018
- An SSC has released the exam dates for stenographer, JHT and selection post phase VI, It is expected that the exam dates for SSC CPO will be announced soon.
- The latest notification released by SSC in state level
- SSC JHT Exam held on 13 Jan 2019
- SSC Selection Post VI (Matriculation Level) held on 16 Jan 2019 to 18 Jan 2019.
- SSC Selection Post VI (Higher Secondary level) held on 17 Jan 2019 to 18 Jan 2019.
- SSC Selection Post VI (Graduation level) held on 17 Jan 2019 & 18 Jan 2019.
- Stenographer Grade ’c’ &’D’ Examination 2018 held on 05 Feb. 2019 to 07 Feb. 2019.
SSC CPO Exam pattern & selection Procedure 2018
The SSC CPO Exam Patterns consists of two papers. The paper I & Paper II as mentioned below.
SSC CPO Exam Paper I
It is computer based test of 200 marks and time duration is 120 minutes.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|General knowledge & General Awareness||50||50|
SSC CPO Exam Paper II
This is an online based examination consist of 200 marks in 2 hrs time of duration. These examinations test the candidate English language & Comprehension skills.
Date of Exam:- 1st December 2018
Subject:- English Language & Comprehension
No. of question:-200
- Both papers will be objective Multiple Choice Type.
- The question will be asked in Hindi & English in parts A, B, and C of Paper 1
- There will be 0.25 marks negative marketing for each wrong answer in Paper I & Paper II.
- Paper II marks is qualifying and it is just of qualifying nature.
SSC CPO Syllabus:-
General Intelligence for SSC CPO 2018:
Topic:- Analogy, series, Hidden image, Complete pattern image, counting figure, cube, Missing Term, word formation, paper folding image, Venn diagram, mirror image, ranking, matrix, Mathematical operation, coding & decoding, sequence, Direction, statement & conclusion.
Topic:- Fill in the blanks, Sentence Improvement, Error Detection, Phrase Replacement, Idiom & Phrase, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spelling Correction, Cloze test passage, Reading comprehension.
Topic:- Ratio, Average, Number system, Algebra, Time & work, Pipe & cistern, speed & distance, s.I., C.I, profit & loss, percentage, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, 2 DI.
Topic:- History, Geography, Economics Statics Awareness, Biology, Chemistry, physics, Computer, Current Affairs, Book & Author, Sports.
Final Selection or merit
The merit list will be declared as the basis of written examination marks and Physical Efficiency Test.