How To Prepare SSC CGL | Combined Graduate Level Examination
How to prepare for SSC CGL Tier-I Exam
Every Year SSC will release the SSC CGL Notification on April. It is the most important that you are prepared for your exam before time. Time management is the compulsory topic for SSC CGL. How much time you should spend to each section while preparing for SSC CGL Tier 1 that’s your decision. To make a perfect plan of action for SSC CGL Preparation, If you want to PDF can be download at JustQuarry.
If you are preparing for this examination, don’t forget to check the Detailed Syllabus for Each and Every section and care marks – distribution. Now, first of all, you make sure everything about the Detailed SSC CGL exam pattern. You can see the exam pattern as below.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
In SSC CGL Exam you get for solving paper in 60 minutes. There is no any section wise time limit so you have to attempt various section in any order that’s you want now we are talking each section individually and which strategy is used to crack the Exam.
How to prepare for SSC CGL Tier-I – General Intelligence & Reasoning – 1 Month
General Intelligence Question asks very trickily unless you have sufficient to practice. In Everyday, at least 50 GI and Reasoning question be solved. Before the actual exam, at least 2000 question of GI & Reasoning has solved. If you are in practice then tricky question be solved in the exam is Easy otherwise tough.
In the examination, you ask topic like Puzzle, analogy,coding-decoding, series,figure-based question that’s are very scoring. If you want to improve in your accuracy within a week then you practice consistently. Do not skip Non-verbal Reasoning topics like image assembly, figure-counting etc because they are the time-consuming question to you. In less time –consuming they can be solved.
If you are practicing, and able to attempt at least 15-20 questions in 20 minutes with accuracy, In the Exam hall, try to solve this section in no more than 20 minutes.
How to prepare for SSC CGL Tier-I Exam – General Awareness
In the Exam, general awareness is the most scoring section. now if you prepare this section, it will not take more than 10 minutes of your time during the examination. In the exam, you ask more question from static GK and current affairs. Therefore, highly focus on static GK and simultaneously stay to touch in Current Affairs.
Static Gk mainly assists to culture, Indian History, Geography (India world), Environment, Economy and polity. You make notes and mind maps to remember facts, a chronology of events, cause and effect etc.your revision process is very fast to do it. Every day, at least 75 question of GA will be doing practice within 30 minutes.
When it comes to preparing General Awareness, revision is the key to success.
How to prepare for SSC CGL Tier-I Exam –Quantitative Aptitude
In Exam, most difficult and time-consuming section consider of Quantitative Aptitude. But you still have enough time to prepare for SSC CGL Tier 1 exam, so utilized this time to make yourself expertise in the area of the quant section. You can start the preparation for this section to follow
- Quantitative aptitude test book
- Math shortcut tricks
- Take one mock test daily
- Practice on apps daily.
Simplification, ratio and proportion, interest, percentage and age problem are easy and scoring topic so spends more time. Number series, mensuration, speed and distance, profit and loss, number system etc are scoring topic but more time to take solve. You can analyze the previous year’s question paper of which type of question asked as well as another topic. Learn all-important formula and practice on them by apps daily.
Don’t forget the importance of analyzing your preparation for QA. To solve different types of question and topic as you consider which your strong and weak area. before the two-week examination, practice more of those question which you are more confident .your progress is better than you keep reviewing your strategy.
At least 2 hrs from every day to practice the quantitative aptitude section. In the examination hall, don’t give more than 25 minutes to these sections.
How to prepare for SSC CGL Tier-I Exam – English Language
Vocabulary, grammar and comprehension are the three important aspects that you need preparing for SSC CGL. If you achieve proficiency in vocabulary and grammar, you will win half bettle. after that, you need to work on comprehension.
In the exam, an entire section within 10 minutes. practice at least 10 comprehensions daily the trick here is to read the question before you read the passage, In fact, sometimes, the answer to all question which follows passage lies in initial paragraphs.
In Vocabulary, you probably get to read a new word, check the meaning of the word and try to reuse it and its synonyms and antonyms in sentences. you see the previous yrs question bank and model paper and while studying Current affairs. Word power made Easy Capsule to learn memory technique for vocabulary, a grammar lesson, tips, tricks and more.
If you read more sincerely to read grammar just like vocabulary. In this case try many questions as:
- Error sorting
- Phrase Replacement
- Fill in the blanks
Every day at least 30 question of grammar to be practice .you prefers “the Hindus” newspaper read daily. Some other source you can follow:
- English for competitive Exams module
- English textbook
- Follow English apps
- Learn synonyms and antonyms for different words.
More Rules to follow you prepare for SSC CGL Tier-I Exam
- First of all, you solve a mock question paper
- Section-wise time is distributed
- After you solve a mock test, review it in and out. To analyze your error, time is taken, accuracy and approach.
- Try to different time-management strategies Each and every section.
- Try to more SSC CGL test here.
- If you do not decide sectional time limits and no sectional cutoffs. So your work is to be simply maximizing your score however you can.
- Try different order to attempt pattern in your mock test. english first, second quant. or try your toughest section first. You choose which strategy works best for you.
How To Prepare SSC CGL Tier 2 Exams
How to prepare for SSC CGL Tier-II Exam
Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam will be same, however, its question level of difficulty is high than that of tier 1. You can check the exam pattern as below
|English language and Comprehension||200||200|
|General Studies(Finance and Economics)||100||200|
How to prepare English language and Comprehension paper for SSC CGL Tier-II
In SSC CGL Tier 2 the English language contains 200 questions carrying 1 marks each. Time duration is 2 hrs
- 25 marks deducted for every incorrect answer so, if you are not confidential to touch specific question, it is not attempted.
- The pattern of this section is the same as tier 1 but the level of difficulty is high
- 40-50% of question are based on grammar .so, face the question.
- Practice the previous yrs question paper and read a newspaper daily.
How to prepare general Studies (Finance and Economics ) paper for SSC CGL Tier-II
This paper holds maximum weight age in general awareness section. 3-5 questions are asked from this section.7-10 question is based on them in SSC exam:
- Five-year plans
- Economic term
- Money and Banking
- Indian tax Structure
- Economic Reforms in India
How to prepare for SSC CGL 2018 Tier-III
- In this section ask the question is descriptive types. Its 100 marks descriptive paper. The time allotted to this paper is 60 minutes.
- These papers test the writing skills of the candidate. The best strategy for this paper is to practice more writing, the better you get.
- Good content ability to provide a proper structure to write an essay or letter. If you are practice then both skills can be improved over time.
- Buy a good book which contains a number of essay and important topics and enhance your vocabulary.
- To analyze how the paragraph s are connected to each other efficiently.
How to prepare for SSC CGL 2018 Tier-IV
SSC CGL Tier exam is announced after the declaration of Tier 2 result of SSC CGL those candidate who successfully qualify the Tier II exam are eligible for Tier 4 exam
It contains two types of test i.e Computer proficiency Test [CPT] and Data Entry Speed test [DEST].it consists have to make 2000 key depression in 15 minutes.
You Can Also Read – SSC CGL Syllabus