NATA 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
National Aptitude Test in Architecture 2019
NATA Exam is conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) every year. It is the national level entrance exam that the exam is held in two stages: stage I (Math’s & General Aptitude- online) and stage II (Drawing – offline) . NATA exam for stage I is scheduled for April 1, 2019, in online mode and stage July 07, 2019 for stage II.
Before applying for this exam, Aspirants are must check the eligibility criteria .it must possess a valid for Intermediate/graduate/Diploma holder with physics students from a recognized university of India.
This exam is conducted in online mode in the English language. NATA merit list will be declared after the results. In merit list is only the way to seat allotment for the candidates.
Candidates those who qualifying the NATA 2019 will be eligible for the admission in Architectural Institution across the country.
NATA 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we are discussed have discussed dates of NATA Exam in tabular format:-
|Events||Date (Stage I)||Date (Stage II)|
|Application form Available for NATA Exam||January 24 – March 11,2019||January 24- June 12,2019|
|Form Correction Date||March 12 – March 15,2019||June 15 to 17,2019|
|Release Admit Card of NATA Exam||April 01,2019||June 24,2019|
|Announcement of date and time of examination||April 14,2019 (10 AM to 1:15 PM)||July 07,2019 (10 AM to 01:15 PM)|
|Result declared||May 03,2019||July 21,2019|
NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In NATA, some parameter is fixed to apply for these NATA exams courses. A candidates must fulfill the all parameter are listed below course-wise.
NATA 2019 Application Form
Candidate fill the online Application form for NATA 2019 will start January 24, 2019 to March 11, 2019. Candidate goes to the official website of NATA. Candidate fill the mandatory detail, upload image of signature (1Kb – 30 Kb), photograph (4Kb – 100 Kb) and community Certificate (For SC/ST only)
NATA 2019 Application Fee:-
All details related to application fee are discussed in the given below as a tabular format.
|Category + Dubai exam center||Additional INR 8000|
NATA 2019 Admit Card
NATA admit card will be released on the Official website. In the time of period declared the download the admit card to enter Registration no. and password to access NATA admit card.
Some steps are followed to download their NATA 2019 admit card is given below.
Step 1:- Go to the official website of NATA (www.nata.in).
Step 2:- Click on NATA admit card.
Step 3:- Login page will be open.
Step 4:- Enter the candidate Registration no. and password to the login page.
Step 5:- Click to download admit card.
Step 6:- After downloading the Admit Card take a printout for the future reference.
NATA 2019 Exam Pattern
Some details about the exam pattern are discussed in given below.
- Mode of Exam:- NATA will be conduct the exam in both offline mode depending upon the paper.
- Language: – NATA Exam paper will be available in English medium language .other language will not be entertained in this exam.
- Type of Questions Paper:- NATA exam ask objective as well as drawing type questions. NATA Exam consist two paper: – Paper A and Paper B. Paper A will ask the objective types question and paper B ask Drawing.
- Marking Scheme:- In paper A : if a candidate choose right answer to gets +2 marks, Paper B : for draw right answer it to gets +40 marks.
- Duration of Examination:- 90 minutes for each paper.
- Total Number of Question:- paper A consist 60 Question and paper B consist 2 questions.
|Paper Name||Subject||Total No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper A||Mathematics||20||40||90 minutes|
NATA 2019 Syllabus
Some of the important topics are discussed in the given section:-
NATA Syllabus for Mathematics:-
Algebra, Logarithms, matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, Theory of calculus, permutation and combination, 3 – dimensional coordinate geometry, Application of Calculus, statistics, and probability.
NATA Syllabus for General Aptitude:-
Object or texture related to architecture and built environment, interpretation of pictorial compositions, visualizing three- dimensional objects from a two – dimensional drawing, Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
Analytical reasoning, General awareness of national and international architects and famous architectural creations, mental abilities (visual, numerical and verbal).
NATA Syllabus or Drawing Test
- Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms, generating a plans, elevation, 3D views of objects. Perspective drawing, sketching of urban cape and landscape common day to day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory.
- Drawing of pattern – both geometrical and abstract, form transaction in 2D and like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes.
- Understanding the scales and proportion of the object, geometric compositions, shapes, building form and elements, aesthetics, harmony and contrasts, conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory.