Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
The programme aims at providing a comprehension coverage incorporating all the important subjects area and disciplines relevant to international business.there are different features explains below:-
- To equip career opportunities in International Business.
- develop socially responsive managers for international Business and help in shaping up their personality.
- relate the management concepts to business situations and help participants to develop analytical & decision skills so as to evolved effective National and International Business strategy.
- expose the participant to the challenges in the emerging competitive business environment in an increasingly globalized world.
- familiarize the participants on the fundamental concepts of management.
IIFT 2019 Exam dates
Check the official sites to exam schedule of IIFT 2019 from the given below.
|IIFT Registration 2019||Aug 6, 2018|
|Last date to request change in the exam center||Nov 5,2018|
|IIFT Exam 2019||Dec 2, 2018|
|IIFT result 2019||4th week of Dec 2018.|
|Selection procedure||Jan/Feb 2019|
|Final results||March 2019|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2019
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2019 mandatory a candidates to hold a Bachelor’s Degree(with no Specific aggregate marks) in order to apply for the exams. The eligibility criteria for IIFT Exams is defined by its organizing body-Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.IIFT 2019 Registration for the exams has commenced from August 6 will continue until September 24, 2018 [Explanation].IIFT 2019 is scheduled for December 2, 2018.
Candidates should have a secured more than 50% mark in the qualification examinations, only then they are eligible. For SC/ST candidate criterion is 45% marks.
Final Year Candidate is also eligible to apply for IIFT Exam. However, they will be offered final admission only after they clear their examination.
There are no particular age criteria.
Both Indian & International Candidates can apply for IIFT Exam.
Foreign National must also hold a Bachelor’s Degree, along with a valid GMAT score.
There is reservation in IIFT for aspirants from SC/ST/OBC/NRI’s categories.
Aspirants satisfying the eligibility criteria can proceed towards filing IIFT Application Forms. Make sure you pay the requisite exam fee & upload documents to be able to appear in IIFT exams. The exams will be conducted on December 2, 2018, for admission to the MBA program of International Business (IB).
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT 2019:- Educational Qualification
Candidates are advised to carefully goes through the eligibility guidelines before getting themselves registered for the exam. In case, one fails to meet any conditions, they would be debarred from participating any further in the admission process. Here’s then the eligibility criteria of IIFT.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any duration in any discipline from a recognized university.
- There is no age limit for appearing in IIFT exams.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of their graduate program are also eligible to apply.
- Both Indian & Foreign national can apply for the test.
- Applicants applying under any of reserved categories will have similar eligibility norms. However, seats will be reserved as per the norms of Government of India.
- Work experience not necessary.
IIFT Reservation Policy 2019
Some seats out of the total seats are reserved for candidates belonging to minority groups or special categories as shown below:
|Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)||4%|
|Scheduled tribes (STs)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Castes (SCs)||15%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBCs)||23%|
IIFT 2019 Registration
- Registration of IIFT 2019 will begins in the August 2018.
- IIFT Application Form can only be filled online as well as offline mode.
- In online mode, Visit the official’s websites of IIFT
- Click and Apply Now.
- To fill in the basic information like Name, Date of Birth, Email_Id & phone number.
- Click on the submit button.
- Login to the candidates portal with the help of user’s Id & password acquired during registration.
- To fill in other details like academic qualification, work experience etc.
- Once complete, an email will be sent to be registered email id.
- To pay the requisite application fee.
- To upload scanned images of photographs & signatures.
- Take a print out for the future reference.
- In Offline mode, Aspirants who bought the prospectus in cash or through demand draft need to complete the enclosed Application form and send the same in the envelop provided for the purpose to:
Indian institute of foreign trade,
B-21,Qutab institutional Area,and New Delhi-110016
IIFT 2019 Application fee
- Application fees can be paid both online using Debit/Credit Card/Net banking or offline through a Demand Draft.
- DD must be drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi.
- For General Category-INR 15,500/-
- Reserved Category-INR 775/-
- Foreign Nationals-INR 4,500/- US $80
IIFT 2019 Exam Pattern
- IIFT Exams 2019 will be conducted on last Sunday of Nov. or first Sunday of December.
- The objective type papers will be conducted in pen paper mode.
- The duration of exam is taken as 120 min.
- Total weightage is of 100 marks.
- The questions paper is divided into 6 sections-
- Reading comprehension-each contain 1 marks
- Verbal Ability- each question contain of 1 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude:-each question contains 1 marks.
- Logical reasoning:- each question contain 1 marks.
- Data Interpretation:- each question of 0.75 marks.
- General knowledge:- each question contains 0.25 marks
- A panality of 1/3 marks in each section will be applied for each incorrect answers.
IIFT 2019 Syllabus
- IIFT exams syllabus is formed mathematics of class 10th and 12th
- Current affairs are form both static General Knowledge & current occurrences from around the world.
- Verbal Ability comprises vocabulary based questions & idioms.
- There are usually four passages in Reading Comprehension.
- Data Interpretation has questions about different types of graph and charts.
- Logical reasoning include general puzzles and most important syllogisms & blood relations.
- Chapters are discussed in given below:-
- Quantitative Aptitude:- Set theory, Statistics, Modern mathematics,Number System, geometry, Arithmetic, Binomial Expansion, simple interest,Arithmetic progression, Ratios, BOD MAS,HCF & LCM, Median ,compound interest, arithmetic Mean, partnership, vectors, mode installments payments, permutation & combination,Trigonometry,probability,Mensuration,clocks,time ,speed,Distance, geothermic progression,In- equations quadratic,Averages, profit & Loss,Work & Time, linear Equations Algebra, Gemoteric Mean, ratio & proportions ,calendar.
- Logical Reasoning & Data interpretation :- Graphs & charts, Venn Diagrams, Coding & Decoding, Syllogisms, Puzzles, Arrangements, Critical Reasoning, linear & Matrix Arrangements, Family Tree problem, sequencing, statement & Conclusion, Causes & Effect, Symbol based problems, Input & output.
- English:- Idioms , Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary based, odd one out , Sentences Correction, para-jumbles, fill in the blanks, Reading Comprehensions, grammar, preposition, Figure of speech, sentences Arrangement.
- General knowledge:- Politics & Sports, Social Issues, International Organisations, history, geography, Science, Environment, Awards & Records, Business & Economics, Mythology, Entertainment, Banking.
IIFT 2019 Results
- IIFT 2019 results will be released in the 1st week of Jan. 2019 as merit lists.
- The scorecards will be available for candidates a few days after the declaration of merit lists.
- Aspirants who score the marks equal to or more than the cut off will be eligible for the Selection process.
- The step to check IIFT Results is given below:
- Visit the official websites of IIFT
- Clicks on the link for IIFT 2019 results.
- Enter Roll numbers and date of birth.
- Verify the details on the scorecards.
- Take a printout of the scores Cards.
IIFT 2019 Selection Procedure
Aspirants are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written tests are called to participated in IIFT Selection Procedure. The rounds are expected to begins from January 2019.
The selection procedure for admissions to MBA ( International Business) involves Essay Writing. Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Essay Writing:- In this round, the candidates have to write an essay based on some topic of General or business affairs. It aims to test candidates writing skill & Conceptual knowledge about the topics. The average duration of this round is 20 minutes and the length of a well-defined essay is usually 300 words.
Group Discussion:- For Group Discussions, the qualified candidate from the previous rounds are divided into groups of 10-12 participants. Candidates are given a topic related to current or business affairs. The duration of the GD usually varies. Aspirants ability to take initiative, ability to effectively communicate their ideas are generally some qualities that the panelists lookout for this round.
Personal interview:- The personal Interview round is one on one personal round where the panelists adjudge the candidates on their basis of their personal and ability to stay focused under pressure. The usual duration PI round in 10-15 minutes.
Visit Official Website — Click Here