IBPS Clerk Syllabus
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019 & New Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk 2019
The IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is a recruitment body that which conducts entrance examinations for recruiting eligible and competent banking personnel in various posts including clerk.IBPS extend its services to nearly all public Sector Bank, State Banks, State bank of India and its associate banks, Reserve Bank of India, SIDBI and NABARD etc. Aspirants in large number appear in this exam every year. All those candidates who are looking career opportunity in the banking sectors should apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment Exam.
IBPS Clerk 2019 notification is likely to be available in the month of August 2019. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment exam. Aspirants must have followed the eligibility to appear in IBPS Clerk exam. Aspirants can check detailed information about IBPS Clerk application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern.syllabus & preparation tips etc. available here.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Important Dates
The notification for IBPS clerk recruitment 2019 exams has not been released yet .however, the candidates can check the IBPS clerk 2019 exam schedule in the given below:
- Released of official notification:- August 2019
- Registration for online application form:- September 2019
- Last date for registration:- September 2019
- Admit card pre:- November 2019
- Preliminary exam:- December 2019
- Admit card for Main Exam:- December 2019
- Dates of Main Exam:-January 2020
- Main exam result:-February 2020
IBPS Clerk 2019 Application Form
All the candidates must ensure their eligibility to appear in the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam first and then goes to submit an online application form. Candidates should be obtained IBPS Clerk 2019 information’s can be read it completely .candidates must collect necessary information before applying online. Application form can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates should have a valid and functional email-Id & mobile no. for registration. Scan your latest passport sized photo, signature in a specified format which will be uploaded with the application form. Everyone must remember that do not wait for the last updates to submit the application form.
- The applicants have to pay the registration charge Rs.600/-
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/PWD/EX-Servicemen) Are relaxed and they need to pay for Rs. 100/- only as the application fee.
- Candidates applicants can pay for application fee through debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Some participating Banks:-
- Vijya Bank
- United Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Syndicate bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Indian Bank
- Dena Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Central Bank of India.
- Canara bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Andhra Bank
- Allahabad Bank
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The IBPS Clerk exams are consists of Preliminary Exam and main Exam exam. Candidate must be prepared according to prescribed exams and syllabus. Check the following information given as below:
IBPS Preliminary Exam:-
|Subject||No. of Question||Max. Marks|
- 25 marks deducted for each wrong answer attempt.
- each question will carry 1 marks &every correct response will be awarded by 1 marks.
- The language of the question paper will be both i.e Hindi & English.
- All the questions will be asked in multiple choice in nature.
- Total 100 questions of 100 marks will be there in the questions paper.
- Paper will be held online i.e. Computer-based exam.
- The exam duration will be 1 hour.
IBPS Main Exam:-
|Subject||No. of question||Max. marks|
- Negative marking is applicable and penalty of -0.25 marks will be deducted on each wrong attempts.
- The question papers will be both in English & Hindi except English language Section.
- Paper will contain 200 multiple choice questions of 200 marks. Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The main exams are also conducted an online entrance test(computer-based test.)
- The main exam time duration will be 2.15 hours.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2019
The candidates should collect proper information about IBPS Clerk 2019 exam for preparation of the exam. The information about the syllabus is very important for the preparation of exam. Because syllabus is a way to get the best strategy to compete for the exam. Basically, the IBPS clerk pre-exam consists of questions based on reasoning, English language, and Numerical Ability. Apart from these subjects, the IBPS clerk main exams will contain question-based on General Awareness & Computer Knowledge. The aspirant should hold a good command on these subjects. Check the following information with regards to IBPS clerk Syllabus 2019:
Subject:- English Language
- One word Substitution
- Active voice to passive voice
- Jumbled Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence improvement
- Reading Comprehensions
Subject:- Reasoning Ability
- Direction Sense
- Order & Ranking
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood relations
- Logical Sequence
- Puzzle & Arrangements
Subject:- General Awareness
- Indian constitution
- World News
- Famous personalities
- Political News & Updates
- Current affairs
- Schemes & policies
- Financial Awareness
- Static Awareness
- Banking & Insurance Awareness
Subject:- Computer Knowledge
- MS Office & Shortcut Keys
- Computer Network & security
- Computer Memory
- Computer Software
- Input device /output devices
- Computer Hardware
- Basics of DBMS
- Operating System
- Computer Language
- Introduction to computer organization
- History & Generation of computers
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates must be meet the eligibility criteria conditions before submitting the IBPS Clerk 2019 application forms. Check the following information’s regard with IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- The aspirants must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan.
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India with an intention to settle down here permanently lives before 1st Jan 1962.
- A candidate of Indian origin who has migrated with an intention to settle down here permanently from Sri Lanka, Burma, the African country of Uganda, Pakistan, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire, Vietnam, Ethiopia.
Note:-Aspirant of other than Indian citizen must submit a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of Indian.
- The minimum ages of the applicants should be at least 20 years and the upper age limit 28 years as on 01.09.2019.
- It means to say that the candidate must be born within 02.09.1991 to 01.09.1999 (both date inclusive).
- Reserved category candidates will be eligible to the exam with relaxation subject to submission of the valid certificate. Check the following criteria with regards to age relaxation:
- Candidate’s Category:-SC/ST
- Age Relaxation:- 5 years
- Candidate’s Category:-OBC
- Age Relaxation:- 3 Years
- Candidate’s Category:-Person with Disabilities
- Age Relaxation:-10 years
- Ex-Serviceman /disabled Ex-Servicemen
- Age Relaxation:- 3 years
- Windows, Divorced Women & women legally separated from their husband & not remarried again
- Age Relaxation:-9 years
- Persons domiciled in the J&K state during the period 01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- Age Relaxation:-5 years
- Persons affected by the 1984 riots.
- Age Relaxation:-5 years
- A regular employee of union carbide factory, Bhopal retrenched from service(applicable to MP state only)
- Age relaxation:- 5 Years
- Candidate’s Category:-SC/ST
- A bachelor degree holder in any stream from a recognized university can apply IBPS Clerk exam.
- The candidates must possess valid mark sheets/Degree certificate and should produce as and when asked to do so.
- Candidates should be proficient in the official language of the concerned State /UT for which candidates wishes to apply.