How to get rid of Candida?
How to get rid of Candida 7 – Crucial Steps to Heal Candida Naturally
Candida is that’s like a fungus, which is a form of yeast and a very small amount of it lives in your mouth and intestine. It is helpful with digestion and nutrient absorption. But when overproduced, it can breaks down the wall of the intestine and penetrates the bloodstream.
it is releasing toxic by-products into your body and causing leaky gut and candidiasis (candida infection) .this can leads to many different health problems, from digestive issues to depressions.
The good news is that the healthy bacteria in your gut typically keep your levels in check. However, A few factors can cause the population to grows out of control are as follow:
- Taking a round of antibiotic that he killed too many of those friendly bacteria.
- Living a high-stress lifestyle.
- Eating a diet of high in beneficial fermented foods(like Kombucha, Sauerkraut, and pickles)
- Taking oral contraceptives.
- Consuming a lot of alcohol.
- To Eating a diet high in refined of carbohydrates & sugar.
What are common candida Symptoms?
- Strong sugar and refined carbohydrates craving.
- Server seasonal allergies or itchy ears.
- Vaginal infection, urinary tract infections, rectal itching or vaginal itching.
- Irritability, mood swings, anxiety or depression.
- Skin issues like eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes.
- Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lacks focus, ADD, ADHD and brain fogs.
- Autoimmune diseases such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma or multiples sclerosis.
- Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation or diarrhea.
- Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia.
- Skin and nail fungal infections, such as athletes foot or toenail fungus.
How do you test for Overgrowth?
- Urine Organix Dysbiosis Test:- This urine test looks for a waste product of overgrowths that called d-arabinitol. The elevated result indicates an overgrowth and the test can help you to determine if there is candida in your upper gut or small intestine.
- Stool testing:- You will find that the most test out there. The lab will checks for candida in your colon or lower intestines and can usually determine that the species of yeast –as well as which the treatment will be most effective. It just makes sure that your doctor orders a comprehensive stools test, rather than the standard.
- Blood test:- you will want to start by checking your levels for antibodies called IgG, IgA & IgM. It can easily be done through the most medical lab and high levels can clue you into an overgrowth.still, you have found in my clinic that tests can often be negative even when a stool or urine tests are positive .which brings me to the test.
How do you treat overgrowth?
To successfully treat with it, you need to do three things: stop to the yeast overgrowth to build up the friendly bacteria and heal your gut so that candida can no longer enter your bloodstream.first of all getting rid of the overgrowth that which mainly requires switched to a low carbohydrates diet.
Sugar is feed Yeast .so start, by eliminating sugar in all of its simple forms such as desserts, alcohol, and flours. At the same time, it cut back to just 1 cup a day of the more complex carbohydrates like grains, beans, fruits, bread, pasta, and potatoes .this will help to prevent the candida from growing and it will eventually cause it to die.
You also recommended eliminating all fermented foods.that’s because, while its common knowledge that this help to feed the good bacteria, then most of the people don’t realize that the bad bacteria feed off of these as well.
Still, using a diet alone could take three to six month before it is back under control.so.you often recommended that my patients use anti-fungal medications, such as Diflucan or Nystatin for at least a month.
If you’re self –treating that you can also take a supplement of caprylic acid. Caprylic acid, that which comes from coconut oil basically “pokes holes” in the yeast cell wall that’s causing it to die.
And while some people recommended using herbs like oil of oregano, you don’t recommend it since it can also kill the good bacteria. You should rebuild the good bacteria that typically keep your population under control.it takes anywhere from 25 to 100 billions units of probiotics on a regular basis should help to reduce the levels and restore your level of good bacteria.
Finally, Eliminating inflammatory foods that can harm your GI tract and introducing foods that help it will prevent the yeast from working its way through your body and dramatically to improve your overall health.
7 Symptoms of Candida Overgrowth
- Joint pain:- If a candida infection enters your bloodstreams and travels through your body that it can infect the joints and cause arthritis. candida arthritis is associated with pains, stiffness, and swelling in your joints. Candida can also cause bone infection or osteomyelitis which can cause pain and tenderness in the infected area. Bone and joint infection are not very common, but once you are infected that they can be very difficult to get rid of.
- Skin & nail Fungal Infections:- All bacteria thrive in different conditions, include varying temperature, moisture or acidity levels. Skin candidiasis can affect any part of the body, areas that are warm and moist such as the armpits and groin are particularly prone to infection. Itching & a visible rash are the two most common symptoms of skin fungal infections. While not life threating that skin fungal infection can be very uncomfortable and significantly decreases the quality of life.
- Sinus infection:-Common Symptoms includes a runny nose, nasal congestion, loss of smell and headaches. Sinus infection is mostly caused by bacteria and much longer term, chronic sinus infections are believed to be fungal. If you have sinus infections that last longer than one month, that candida may blame.
- Digestive issue:- The good bacteria that normally reside in your gut are important for digestion as they help to process starches, fibers & some sugar. when the bacteria in your gut become imbalance that you can experience digestive issues including constipation, diarrhea, nausea, gas, cramps, and bloat. Candida is associated with several diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, including ulcerative colitis & Crohn’s diseases.
- Tiredness & Fatigue:- candidiasis is often accompanied by nutritional deficiencies such as Vitamin B6, essential fatty acids & magnesium. magnesium deficiency has been known to cause fatigue. candida infection commonly occurs when the immune system is weak. A low functioning immune system in itself may leave you will feel tired and fatigue.
- Oral Thrush:-candida that’s develop in the mouth or throat is called thrush. It’s most common in newborns that the elderly and those with a weakened immune system. Peoples with oral thrush typically developed white, bumpy patches on their tongue, inner cheeks, gums tonsils or throat. Oral thrush is also often associated with redness or soreness of the tongue & mouth.