Delhi Polytechnic 2019: Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Application Form
Delhi Polytechnic 2019 is organized by the Department of Training and Technical Educations, Delhi. CET Delhi is also called as Delhi Polytechnic 2019 examination & it’s a state level polytechnic exam. CET Delhi 2019 exam offers candidates to admission in various full-time diploma courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy etc.
There’re various government as well as private polytechnic college of Delhi gives admission to candidates on the base of CET Delhi marks/Scores
Candidates can get the details about CET Delhi 2019 exam including important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern, Admit Cards & Syllabus etc.
Delhi Polytechnic Exam Dates 2019
CET Delhi 2019 Important dates and event are provided such as released of applications, application Fee submission, last date to submit the applications and Applications editing window etc.
Candidate can get more detailed from the official.
Here we’re providing the tentative Scheduled of CET Delhi 2019.
|The released of application||3rd week of March 2019|
|The application fee for submissions||3rd week of March to 3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the applications||3rd week of April 2019|
|Application editing window||4th week of April 2019|
|Admit card released||3rd week of May 2019|
|Exam Dates||Last week of May 2019|
|The result announcement||2nd week of June 2019|
|Counseling starts||2nd week of June 2019|
Delhi 2019 Application Form
CET Delhi 201 due dates Application form will be from 3rd week of March 2019 and the last date to submit the applications is 3rd week of April 2019.
Those who are interested have to fill and submit an application before the dues dates.
Candidates will be able to fill the CET Delhi application from 2019 through online mode.
From provided options candidates have to apply only for one test.
CET Delhi registration process is divided into three steps.
First to fill registration form, second is uploaded images, third is fee payment.
Candidate after filling detail that they have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression.
Aspirants must keep printed copies of it’s for future use. The candidate has to pay applications form fees without fail. payment can be done through online mode.
- Payment can also be done through the challan of Corporation Bank.
- Fee payment will be done through an online mode.
- Bank charges &service tax will also be added.
- An application fee will be Rs 400/-.
CET Eligibility Criteria
All Aspirants should know the full CET Delhi 2019 Eligibility Criteria any aspirants face to difficulties at registration.
Different courses have different criteria so aspirants need to check according to select courses by them.
Aspirants must check their eligibility before filling the application. Check eligibility criteria from below:
|1||Engineering, Technology, Fashion, Design etc. based diploma courses||Aspirants must have passed the 10th or equivalent exam. It must have secured a minimum of 35% marks in Science, Mathematics, and English.|
|2||English||10+2 or equivalent exam passed. Aspirants must have obtained a minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the best three subjects including English.|
|3||Hindi||Aspirants should have passed 12th or equivalent exam. Minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the best three subjects including Hindi/Sanskrit in the qualifying exam.|
|4||Pharmacy||12th or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics subjects.
Must have will be secured 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the above subjects.
|5||For LE admission of 10+2 Vocational Engineering Stream pass outs/ITI pass outs against 10% supernumerary seats of Engineering, Technology & other Diploma courses.||Candidates must have passed analogous 12th vocational engineering stream.10th or equivalent passed with 2 years ITI (Engineering).it must have obtained 60% marks.|
|Test no.||Gen (boys)||Gen (Girls)||OBC (Boys)||OBC (girls)||SC/ST/PWD (boys)||SC/ST/PWD (Girls)|
CET Delhi Exam Pattern 2019
|Tests||Subjects||No. of Question|
|2||English Comprehension including Grammar||60|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
|3||Hindi Comprehension including Grammar||60|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
In this Examination was containing Type of Questions, Exam Mode, Answering Mode, Duration & No. of Questions etc.
All the Aspirants should know the exam pattern & syllabus of CET Delhi 2019 this will helps to prepare for the exam. CET Delhi 2019 exams will be conducted in offline mode in OMR pattern.
- Negative Marking:- 1 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- Marking Scheme:- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- No. of Questions:- The question paper will contain 150 (210 for pharmacy) objective type questions.
- Duration:- The Exam duration will be a total of 2 hrs 30o min.
- Language:- For test 1,4 & 5, the medium of questions paper will be English & Hindi .for test 2, the questions paper medium will be English only, and for test 3, the medium will be Hindi only.
- Answering Mode:- Candidates have to mark their answer using a black ball pen only.
- Exam Mode:- The exam will be conducted in offline mode in OMR pattern.
- Types of Question:- objectives types question will be asked in the examination.
CET Delhi Syllabus 2019
Aspirants should know the exam pattern and complete syllabus. Candidates have to complete paper within 2 hrs 30 minimum. The question will be asked from 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th standard. The Syllabus prescribed by the authority from that syllabus candidates have to prepare for the CET Delhi 2019 exam.
So, candidates can check here the syllabus of CET Delhi exam.
- Test – 1:- Question will be asked from mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology & English subjects of 9th and 10th.
- Test – 2:- knowledge of current affairs, logical & analytical ability and English comprehensions including grammar of 12th.
- Test – 3:- It will include knowledge of current affairs, Hindi Comprehension including grammar & logical and analytical ability.
- Test – 4:- It will comprise of questions from physics, chemistry, mathematics or biology subjects of 11th & 12th.
- Test – 5:- it will contain a question from physics, mathematics and chemistry subjects of 10th, 11th, and 12th.
CET Delhi Admit card 2019
CET Delhi 2019 Admit cards will be available 4 weeks before the time of examination. Aspirants will be provided admits card through online mode only.
- Aspirants can download the CET Delhi 2019 admits card via login.
- No duplicates CET Delhi 2019 admits cards will be issued by the controller after the entrance exam.
- After the downloading candidates have to stick their photograph in the admit cards.
- CET Delhi 2019 Answers key will be available after the examination.
CET Delhi 2019 Results
Aspirants will be available to download their results on online mode. CET Delhi 2019 results will be declared on the official sites CET Delhi results.
- Aspirants will get the admission that is eligibility and have to score at least 10% marks for the general & 5% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories in the entrance tests.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basic marks obtained by the aspirants in the entrance tests.
- Aspirants request will be not accepted for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation or scrutiny y of the answer scripts.
CET Delhi Counseling 2019
Candidates name will be shortlisted for Delhi Polytechnic 2019 Counseling processes by merit list. Delhi Polytechnic counseling processes are conducted in the online mode.
- Carry your originals required document along with photocopies for the verification’s process.
- Aspirants who are attains counseling have to pay Rs.700/- as the counseling fee.
- CET Delhi 2019 counseling process is divided into the various steps such as processing fee payments, registrations, online submission, seat allotment results & letter, document verification’s, balance fee payment & final seats allotment.