Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
CMAT 2019 Application & Registration
CMAT Registration 2019 will close on Dec.7,2019.Management candidates satisfying the eligibility standard can visit the official Website.
- CMAT 2019 is scheduled for Jan.28 in two shifts.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for the entrance test.
- The application fee varies as per the aspirant’s category & Gender.
- CMAT application Form filing process consists of four major steps:
- Register for online Application Form to obtain a system generate Application Number.
- To complete the Application form.
- Scan & upload candidates photo and sign.
- Payment by Debit/Net Banking/e-challan.
- The application was available from November 1.
- Even after the introduction of NTA as the regulating body that there will be no changes in the registration process, application fee and the pattern of the examinations.
- The exams will be conducted in nearly 84 cities in India.
- CMAT scores are accepted by all AICTE –Approved Institutions/University/Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges.
As per NTA information for CMAT that’s are important dates as given below:-
|Released of CMAT 2019 Official Notification||Oct. 11, 2018|
|CMAT 2019 registration Begin from||Nov. 1, 2018|
|Last date for CMAT 2018 Registration||Dec. 7, 2018|
|Last date to upload Scanned Images||Dec. 8, 2018|
|Last Date to Make Payment||Dec. 8, 2018|
|The release of CMAT Admit Card||Jan 7, 2019|
|CMAT 2019 Exam Date||Feb 28,2019|
CMAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus
CMAT Exam Pattern are discussed in given Below:-
- Number of Question – 100 question (25 questions per section)
- Marking Scheme – There are 4 marks for each correct answer. there shall be negative marking for wrong answers, for each wrong answer 1 marks shall be deducted.
- Nature of Questions- Objective type (MCQs) i.e each question will have four choices out of which only one choice will be a correct one.
- The medium of Exam- The medium of the questions paper is English Only.
- Exam Mode -Online mode i.e Computer Based Test.
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
Exam pattern Quantitative technique & Data Interpretation
- Aspirants are advised to have good proficiency in solving the problems from a topic such as Time & Distance, geometry, Numbers, Profit & Loss, Simple Equation, Time & work.
- Arithmetic operations & Modern math forms an important parts of the sections.
- Questions in this section are usually singles and are not based on set.
- For this section, candidates must work on their speed & efficiency . Calculation is an important factors when it comes to answer the question from this section.
Exam pattern :- Logical Reasoning
- Topics from the arrangement ( linear, seating, sequencing and arranging with conditions) are also generally ask.
- In this section, most of the question are generally from topics such as Puzzles, Statements & Conclusions, Cause & effect, Assumptions & Conclusion and missing term in the figures.
Exam Pattern :- Language Comprehension
- The passages are 500 to 600 words, that are not too difficult. but Also, there is no fixed rule on framing questions in RC.
- Reading comprehension passage is an important part of this section. It is advised that candidates read the newspaper, novels etc to develop a reading habit & sharpen their verbal ability skills.
- Questions from para-jumbles, fill in the blank, identification of word meaning by selecting correct Synonyms, Antonyms, idioms, sentences correction, identification of correct sentences etc. are commonly asked in this sections.
Exam pattern:- General Awareness
- Basic knowledge of Science, History, inventions, Book authors and Indian Politics will also help Aspirants to answer the questions in this section.
- For this Section, Candidates are advised to be well updated with current affairs, especially in the Business and Economics sections.
- Questions in G.k are divided into 3 parts – Conventional, Current Business & Economics.
CMAT Syllabus 2019
A candidates prepare for the exam as per the syllabus. There are discussed important points regarding CMAT Syllabus are given below:-
- There is no pre-defined or fixed syllabus for the Logical Reasoning and the general Awareness section. However, the candidates are advised to check the topics discussed below for these section.
- Language comprehension include the component of English Grammar & Vocabulary.
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation is designed on the basis of 10+2 level Mathematics Syllabus.
- In Quantitative Techniques & Data interpretation:- Profit and Loss,Algebra, Time –speed-distance,partnership,percentage & In-equation,ratios & proportion, Quadratic & Linear equations, geometry & Averages, Fraction & Decimals, Number Systems.
- In Logical Reasoning:- Symbol Based problems, Blood Relationship tests, Statement & Conclusion, Causes & Effects, Non Verbal Reasoning, Statements Arguments, Inferences, Analogy tests, Statements Assumptions, Analytical Reasoning.
- In General Awareness :- Sports, Economics, Geography, politics, Culture, History, Trade Awareness, Sport news, Personalities in the news, Current Affairs of National & International Economy.
- In language Comprehensions:- One-word Substitution, Sentence Improvement, English Usage Errors, English Grammar, Idioms & phrases, Synonyms & Antonyms, Sentence correction, paragraph completion, reading comprehension, jumbled paragraphs.
How to Crack CMAT 2019
NTA has schedule for CMAT 2019 for January 28 in online (computer based) mode. With very less time left for the exam, we are sure your CMAT preparation must be in full of swing. All the management candidates are expected to be through with the pattern & Syllabus.so as to void any last minutes surprises.
- For the ease of examines, NTA will also release the official CMAT Mock test 2109.
- It will helps to you to analyse your current preparation level.
- Intense Practice.
- Plan your Study.
- Solve the Mock test.
- Smart time management
- Revise Regularly
- Set a Finishing date
- Work on tricks and Shortcut
- Distributive Learning
- Make basics your strength
- Proper Schedule
- Practice last years Question paper
- Take Regular Breaks
- Study at your Best time
CMAT Result & Score card 2019
The score for CMAT have a validity of only one year. Aspirants must note down the important dates given below
|CMAT 2019 Exam date||Jan 28,2019|
|CMAT results from date 2019||Feb. 8,2019|
|Case discussion or personal interview||Feb.-Mar. 2019|
|Released of CMAT merit list||Mar. 2019|
Candidate can check their result by following the given steps:-
- Open ntacmat.nic.in
- Click the download button
- Enter your registered Email Address & password.
- After click on sign in button, a new windows will be appear.
- Download CMAT 2019 score card and take its print out
CMAT 2109 score card is a important document that is required to be carried at the time of counselling .the score card is a vital documents that are certifies your performance in the exams. Following details are be mentioned in the scorecard
- Name of the candidates
- Date of birth
- Fathers name
- Category 7 gender
- Registration no.
- Sectional & overall mark obtained in CMAT 2019
- Respective rank
- Qualifying status of CMAT results.
- Contact detail.
CMAT 2019 Merit list
CMAT 2019 Merit lists is prepare by NTA once the results are announced and answer key are publish. The merit list be publish on the official website of the NTA and the aspirants would be able to access it as soon as it is made public.
CMAT 2019 Merit list is prepared based on the performance of the aspirants in the exam. Candidates score higher marks would be placed higher in the ranking as well as the merit lists.
In the case, a tie occurs even after sectional evaluation & comparison then the rank will be evaluated based on the alphabetical order of the candidates name.