Bihar Polytechnic 2019
About Bihar Polytechnic
You can check out the details of Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, fee. Aspirants have to qualify this entrance test for the admission in universities. Here, we are providing the information about Bihar Polytechnic 2019 that is Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. Bihar Polytechnic is also known as Diploma Certification Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) is the reputed exam which is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Students who are willing to get the entrance in university campuses have to know about the complete details about Bihar Polytechnic 2019.
Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Exam dates
|Online Application form starts from||April 2019|
|Last date to fills the applications form||May 2019|
|Last date to submit the fee(offline mode)||May 2019|
|Last date to submit the fee(Online mode)||May 2019|
|Last date to submit the printed application along with challan receipt and enclosure via speed/register post||May 2019|
|Released of Admit card||May 2019|
|Date of Exam||June 2019|
|Result Announcement||July 2019|
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2019
- The application form is expected to be released in the first week of April 2019.Candidates required to complete the registration process.
- Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2019 applications form will be issued by BCECE board via. Online mode. Aspirants must read the information brochure before filling the applications form.
- After the completion of the registration that the candidates can note down their registration ID & Password for future uses. After making the payments, Aspirants will be able to fill their personal & qualification details.
- Scanned image of the signature & photograph must be uploaded in the specified manners. At last, Aspirants are required to send the hard copy of Part-A & Part-B applications forms along with paid challan & relevant documents to the board office. Application with all enclosure must be reached through registered/speed post.
- Application fee
- Program 1 for general Rs.550 & SC/ST Rs. 300
- Program 2 for General Rs.660 & SC/ST Rs.385
- Program 3 for General Rs.770 & SC/ST Rs.440
- Program 4 for General Rs.880 & SC/ST Rs.500
Bihar Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility prescribed for appearing the Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE) is mentioned as below as:
Nationality: Candidates should be the citizenship of India. Parents of the candidates must be the resident of the Bihar or government employee/posted in Bihar state.
- Qualification: 10th passed/appearing from a recognized board. Obtained marks in the Qualifying examination is 35% marks.
- Age limit: No upper and lower age limit is decided for this course.
- Qualification: Passed 10th standard along with 2 years ITI 10th class passed along with 2 years experiences.
- Age Criteria: Minimum age of the candidates should be 19 years as on 1st July 2019.
- Qualification: The qualification for Diploma in Pharmacy is 12th with Physics, Chemistry, English, Math/ Biology subjects. Aspirants applying for GNM course are required to pass the 12th exam in physics, chemistry & biology subjects by securing a minimum 40% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- Age Limit: Minimum age of the candidates should be 17 yrs as on 31 st December 2019 while upper age limit is 32 yrs.
- Qualification: Minimum qualification requires is 10th passed/appearing from CBSE /ICSE or equivalent boards. The qualifying examination must be pass in the subject like physics, chemistry, Biology and
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidates must be 15 yrs as on 31st December 2019 and maximum age limit is 30 yrs.
Bihar Polytechnic Exam pattern 2019
The exam of DCECE is conducted for four different Courses. Therefore, the exam structure will differ course-wise. DCECE is the paper-based test (PBT) .the questions paper is based only on objective types questions. There will be a total of 90 questions in the exam and the duration of the examination will be 2 hrs 15 min. Aspirants will get 5 marks for each correct answers and the detailed for the Bihar Polytechnic exams pattern 2019 is given below:
|PE & PPE Course|
|Total||90 Question||450 marks|
|General Science(Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||25||125|
|Total||90 Question||450 marks|
|Total||90 Question||450 marks|
Syllabus for Bihar Polytechnic
Aspirants should prepare for the exams as per to the Bihar Polytechnic 2019 Syllabus prescribed by the officials. The official Syllabus is not announced yet. Preparing according to syllabus will definitely lead you to good scores obtained. The syllabus of Bihar Polytechnic 2017 exams consists of these subjects: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Science, Hindi, English, and General knowledge.
- Organic Chemistry.
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Redox Reaction
- States of Matter: Gases & Liquid
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in properties.
- Structure of Atom
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry.
- Solid states
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen.
- Alcohol, phenol, and ether.
- D & F Blocks Elements.
- P-Block elements
- Surface Chemistry.
- Chemical kinetics
- Environment chemistry
- Binomial theorem
- Permutation & combination
- Principle of mathematical induction
- Sequence & Series
- Three dimensional: Up to straight line
- Two dimensional: Up to equation of circle
- Coordinate geometry
- Inverse Circular function
- Solution of triangles & General value
- Properties of triangle
- Trigonometrical ratio of compound angles up to conditional Trigonometrical identities.
- Complex Number
- Matrix Algebra
- Determinant & their properties.
- Oscillations & Waves
- Motion under Gravity
- Laws of motion
- Linear Motion
- Scalar and Vector
- Scales and measurement
- Units & Dimension
- Communication Systems
- Electronic Devices
- Physical World & Measurement
- Modern Physics
- Current Electricity & Magnetism
- Rotational motion & Moment of Inertia
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Circular Motion
Bihar Polytechnic Result
Bihar DCECE results will be released last week of June. In the online Official portal, the results will be issued. After the completion of correction process results will be declared to the candidate. so the Aspirants has to maintain some patience to their Bihar Polytechnic Entrance Exam Results. After the completion of the checking process Bihar DCECE (PE/PPE) Result, an aspirant must download their rank cards /results from websites. According to the marks obtained by a candidate in entrance tests shall be made for admission into diploma courses, After the announcement of the result, Bihar Polytechnic merits lists will be released subject wise.