Banaras Hindu University (BHU)
Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET)
Banaras Hindu University conducts an Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) in every year for the admission to various undergraduate courses in Arts, commerce and science discipline. It is a national level entrance test. In this year BHU UET 2019 exam is scheduled from May 12 to 16, 2019 in offline mode.
BHU UET 2019 Exam Dates
Aspirants who want to pursue the entrance must be aware of the following dates are discussed is given below as a tabular format:-
|Online Access to Application Form Filling||February 10, 2019|
|Closing Date of Filling the Application Form||March 9, 2019|
|Release BHU UET 2019 Admit Card||Last week of March 2019|
|BHU UET 2019 Exam||May 12-16,2019|
|Physical Fitness Test for B.P.Ed||June 6-8,2019|
|Practical Examination for BPA||May 24-25,2019|
|Practical Examination for BFA||June 10, 2019|
|The Release of Answer Key||After a few days of completion of the exams|
|BHU UET 2019 Results Declaration||1st week of June 2019|
BHU UET 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for appearing for Banaras Hindu University UET 2019 entrances are as follow:-
- Aspirants who are appearing in the last year of the Qualifying test can apply for the test. In such cases, those aspirants need to produce their original mark sheet of the qualifying exams at the counseling for seeking the admission.
- Aspirants who got admission as regular students to part I/ I- semester in any courses of this University through Entrance test in the previous year are not allowed to re-appear in the entrance tests of the same Course with the same subjects- combination.
- In case of the applicant that has successfully completed the qualifying exam where only grades are given, he/she should present a certificate of conversion from the concerned Institution mentioning the method that the conversion of grade points average to the percentage of marks.
- Candidate can apply for the courses for which he/she thinks that are eligible.
- The Application forms of those applicants who have submitted a fake certificate or taken up the fake certificate, in this case, that’s liable for rejection.
- The Distance Education Council of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) or another university that’s the candidates may be conditionally permitted to appear for the Entrance on producing of approval of the courses.
- Degree or certificate recognized from any Indian Universities shall only be considered as equivalent degree or certificates.
- In such a case of Graduate examination, the total marks will be calculated on the basis of 1800 marks.
- Aggregate percentage of marks will comprise grace marks are given to an aspirant. The percentage of marks in the total will be calculated as mentioned in the final mark sheet of the qualifying the examination.
BHU UET 2019 Application Form
The Application form is available on the Entrance exam portal along with the name of the website bhuonline.in. The links can also be found on the BHU website. The entire procedure of the applications is online. Before visiting the above-mentioned link that it is mandatory for all the candidates to possess the following steps.
- A valid Email Id
- A registered Mobile No.
- A scanned image of 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm resolution but not more than 100 KB.
- A scanned signature of 5 cm X 1.5 cm resolutions but not more than 100 KB
- Aadhar Card
- Debit Card / Credit Card
BHU UET 2019 Application Fee
Aspirants will have to pay the following Application processing fee as per their category:
|Name of the Course||Application Fee|
|SC / ST / PC*||Others|
|All Courses Except Shastri Honours||INR 250||INR 500|
|Shastri Honours||INR 100||INR 200|
However, in the case candidates apply for more than one course then the application fee to be paid for each of the following application will in accordance with the reduced rates in the table below:
|Name of the Course||Application Fee|
|SC / ST / PC*||Others|
|All Courses||INR 100||INR 200|
BHU UET 2019 Admit Card
BHU UET 2019 Admit cards will be available on the BHU Entrances test website bhuonline.in approximately one week prior to the date of commencement of test Aspirants will be able to download the admit card with the registration ID allotted to them at the time of application form fill. The notification regarding released of admit card will be sent to email or SMS alerts to the candidate. Thus, the aspirants are recommended to provide valid e-mail id and phone number for communication.
BHU UET 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance test will be an offline pen and paper-based test. The entire question will be of MCQ type. The questions pattern will be the same for all the courses but the number of question and allotment of the time will vary. However, the maximum time limit set for the entrance is 2 hours. The entire course will contain 450 marks except for B.Sc and Shastri (Hons). Besides, the total number of questions for all sections will be 150.
|Courses||Time Duration||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions|
|Shastri (Honours)||1 ½ Hours||300||100|
|LL.B (Honours)||2 Hours||450||150|
|B.A. LL.B (Honours)||2 Hours||450||150|
|B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education)||1 ½ Hours||100||300|
|B.Sc (Honours) Bio||2 ½ Hours||450||150|
|B.Com (Honours)||2 ½ Hours||450||150|
|B.A (Honours) Social Science||2 Hours||450||150|
|B.A (Honours) Arts||2 Hours||450||150|
BHU UET 2019 Results
BHU authority will be declared Banaras Hindu University UET results around the 1st or 2nd week of June 2017. The results can be accessed from the official sites bhuonline.in. Furthermore, the marks scored by the applicants in the entrances will be evaluated on the basis of
- The merit of the category to which aspirants belong.
The University that has the complete authority to set the minimum qualifying marks for the different courses and the different categories. The Merit lists will be prepared on the sum of two: obtained marks in theory and practical test (optional). The results are considered as equivalent to that of the merit list.
BHU UET 2019 Cut off
The Cut off marks will be determined as soon as BHU UET 2019 results are declared. The cut off will be evaluated on the following factors: Minimum qualifying marks and closing ranks of the candidates. The admission will be done on the basis of the cut off marks.