AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility, Exam Dates, Application Form
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE will be conducting AP EAMCET 2019 from April 20 to 22 in two shift. AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted in online mode for admissions into various undergraduate engineering courses offered in University/Private colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh. The application form of AP EAMCET 2019 will be released in the last week of February in online mode. Candidates will have to pay application fees of AP EAMCET 2019. However, before applying for the entrance exam, do meet and check AP EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria. Authorities will release the preliminary answer key of AP EAMCET 2019 tentatively in the 4th week of April. The result of AP EAMCET 2019 will be announced tentatively in 1st week of May. Candidates can know more about AP EAMCET 2019 eligibility criteria, application procedure, hall ticket and more from the article below:
AP EAMCET Important Dates 2019
The important date of AP EAMCET 2019 is now released here. Aspirants appearing for the entrance exam can refer and get an idea about important dates. We will be uploading the same once it is officially released by the authorities.
|S. No.||Events of AP EAMCET||Dates|
|1.||Application form released||Last week of Feb. 2019|
|2.||Application to submit||Last week of mark 2019|
|3.||Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs.500||1st week of April 2019|
|4.||Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs.1,000||2nd week of April 2019|
|4.||Last date to submit the application with late fee of Rs. 5,000||2nd week of April 2019|
|5.||Issue of admit card||3rd week of April 2019|
|6.||AP EAMCET||April 20-22,2019|
|7.||Release of Preliminary answer key||4th week of April 2019|
|8.||Last date for filing objections on answer key||4th week of April 2019|
|9.||Released the final Answer key||1st week of may|
|10.||Declaration of result||1st week of May 2019|
|11.||Availability of rank card||2nd week of May 2019|
|12.||Counseling start||Last week of May|
|13.||Seat allotment results for -Round – 1||1st week of June|
|14.||Seat allotment results for Round – 2||2nd Week of June|
|15.||For Round – 3||Last week of July 2019|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2019 will be carry define the parameter in this exams related to age, educational qualification & citizenship etc. It is important for the Aspirants to check and match eligibility criteria as prescribed by the authorities. for the references of the candidates, AP EAMCET eligibility criteria are given below:-
- Nationality:-need to be an Indian & belongs to an Indian origin.
- Citizenship:-Indian & Aspirants must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana in order 1974.
- Qualifying Exam/Subject:-Aspirants must have cleared or appeared for the final year of intermediate examination(10+2).aspirants must pass the examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering & technology, conducted the 10+2, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- Age Limit:-Candidates must be of 16 yrs as on December 31, 2019.there is no upper age limit for candidates.
- Age Criteria for B.tech:- Aspirants age must be 17 yrs as on December 31, 2019. The upper age limit is 22 yrs(for General category) & 25 yrs (for SC, ST categories).
AP EAMCET Application Form 2019
The application form of AP EAMCET 2019 will be released in last week of February in online mode. Aspirants will have pay application fee within the given time frame. In case any aspirants miss to fill the application form within the given deadline then they will have to submit the form with late fee.
Step 1:- Make application fee payment, fee amount is Rs 500 to pay through AP online centers, payment gateway, Credit/debit cards, Net banking.
Step 2:- Generation of reference & transaction ID
Step 3:- To fill AP EAMCET 2019 application form.
Step 4:-To Take out of filled out application form.
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
- General:- AP EAMCET Syllabus 2019 is based on 10+2 curriculum of the state board.
- Subject:- Subject which is there for AP EAMCET 2019 consist of Physics, Chemistry, Maths & other.
- Mathematics:- Trigonometry, Algebra, Analytical Geometry, Vectors, Probability, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Calculus.
- Physics:- Motion in a Plane, Motion in a Straight Line, Units & Measurement, Physical World, Waves, Oscillation, Current Electricity, Gravitation, Moving Charges & Magnetism, Law of motion, Energy & Power, Work, System of Particles & Rotational Motions, Thermodynamics & Heat.
- Chemistry:- f-Block element, Coordination Compounds, Metals & Metallurgy, Periodicity in Properties, Classification of Elements, Hydrocarbon, Measurements in Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Solutions, Gaseous & Liquid states, Surface Chemistry, Solid State, Chemical Kinetics, Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements, Electrochemistry, H & O, Organic Compounds Containing C, Principles & Techniques Solution, Organic Chemistry, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure.
- Botany:- Human Welfare, Microbes, Plants, Microbiology, Plant Physiology, Plant Ecology, Plant Systematic, Principles & Processes of Biotechnology, Respiration in Plants, Principles of Inheritance & Variation, Morphology of flowering plants, Plant Kingdom, Biotechnology & its application, Molecular Basis of Inheritance, History & Anatomy of Flowering Plants, Sexual reproduction in Flowering Plants.
- Zoology:- Genetics & Applied Biology, Reproductive Health, Immune System, Organic Evolution, Muscular & Skeletal System, Breathing & Respiration, Digestion & Absorption, Structural Organization in Animals, Phylum Chordate, Ecology & Environment, Invertebrate Phyla, Biology & Human Welfare.
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
AP EAMCET 2019 admit card will be available on the official website on 18th April 2019 for the candidates to download. Credentials such as User ID & date of birth is required to download the AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card. Aspirants must check for the details in the admit card regarding their personal details and exam details such as candidates name,application Number,AP EAMCET 2019 Exam center,Exam dates & time,category,course .finally, all the candidates must take the print out of the AP EAMCET admit card for further references & process. Any further information regarding AP EAMCET 2019 Admit card visit the official website.
AP EAMCET 2019 Results
AP EAMCET Cutt off & results will be announced by JNTU Kakinada. The results will be made online on the official website on 5th May 2019 for the candidates. The cut off will be announced as per institution and categories wise. The clarity of the scores will be for just that particular academic year. The candidates might be required to enter detail such as hall ticket number & Date of birth to view the results. The download results will be in the PDF format. The scorecard will contain the detail such as candidates name, nationality, categories, registration number, AP EAMCET rank, normalized score, and total mark. In the Merit list will be announced after the announcement of results and the marks calculation. Cut-offs depend on the performance of the candidates and the results.