All India Institutes of Medical Sciences
AIIMS Registration 2019 has started from February 21. Aspirants who have successfully completed at stage 1 for basic registration and have generated the unique code can complete stage 2 for final registration by March 12.
- Exam Date:- AIIMS MBBS 2019 is scheduled for May 25 and 26 in two shift.
- Exam Pattern:- The CBT exams will have 200 MCQ Question from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General knowledge.
Candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS. In order to fulfill some criteria as given below:-
- Candidates must be 17 years of age as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Candidates born after 2nd January 2002 are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who secure an aggregate of 60% marks for general, 50% for SC / ST, 45% for OPH in the main subject in 10+2 scheme and fulfill other eligibility criteria.
- Citizen of India can apply through the same procedure but they must submit proof of Registration as the citizen of India.
- Foreign Candidate is not required to appear for AIIMS MBBS 2019.
The medical candidates must be fully aware of AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Dates. The Events and dates are given mentioned below:-
|AIIMS MBBS Basic Registration||November 30, 2018 – January 14, 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS Final Registration||February 21 – Mar 12, 20199|
|AIIMS MBBS Admit Card||May 15, 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Dates||May 25, 2019 – May 26, 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS Result 2019||June 12, 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 – Counselling Commences||July 2 to 6, August 2, September 3, 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||August 1, 2019|
Aspirants who have successfully registered for AIIMS MBBS 2019 will issue they are Admit Cards in online mode. Enter your application number 7 passwords to access the document. It will inform about the time and shift of the exam.
Some steps follow to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official site aiimsexams.org.
- Click on the links “Download admit card”.
- Enter Applications number and password to the login page.
- Fill all the details are correct and then enter “Submit”.
- Views the admit card and verify all the details present on it.
- Finally, download and print the copy of Admit Card.
Exam Pattern 2019
AIIMS MBBS 2019 exams will be online i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT) with questions from physics, Biology, Chemistry and General Knowledge. The question pattern will covered mostly 11th and 12th class syllabus.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||60|
|Aptitude and Logical Thinking||10|
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus
|Physics||Wave Motion, Optics, Solids, First Law of Thermodynamics, Physics of the Atom, Thermodynamics, Works and Heat, Nuclear Physics, Motion, Measurement, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Electronics Devices, Electro-Magnetic Induction, Electricity, Circular Motion|
|Chemistry||States of Matter, Energetic, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemistry of Elements and Compounds, Structure of Atoms, Periodic Properties of Elements, Molecules and Chemical Bonding.|
|Zoology||Anatomy and Physiology, Reproductive System, Histology, Symbiosis, Genetics and Evolution, Diversity of Animal Life, Development Biology.|
|Botany||Xylem and Phloem – Their Cell Elements and Functions, Topic and Turgor Movements, Transpiration and Respiration, Internal Structure of Stem and Secondary Growth, Internal Structure of Dicot and Monocot, Internal and External Regulators of Growth and Development in Plants, Importance Factors and Mechanism, History, Botany and Human Welfare, Anatomy and Physiology of Plants : Meristems – Plants Growth and Development, Transport of Water and Minerals, Absorption and Cell Water Relations.|
|General Knowledge||Current Affairs, History, Science, Books and Authors, Famous Award and Prizes, Major Corporate Events, Top Official of Big Companies, Punch Line of Companies, Business, Current Affairs.|
AIIMS MBBS Results 2019
AIIMS New Delhi will be released the results online mode. The results are declared in the form of scores and percentile secured by the candidates in AIIMS MBBS 2019. Enter your Candidates ID and password to access the results. The Institution will not intimate unsuccessful candidates individually regarding the results of the tests. However, the marks /percentile scores of an individual candidate are available on AIIMS website.
Some steps follow to check the score and percentile of AIIMS MBBS 2019.
Step 1:- Log on to the official websites of AIIMS.
Step 2:- Click on the links “Results of AIIMS 2019”.
Step 3:- Candidates will be required to fill in the asked details i.e. Candidates ID, Password and security pin.
Step 4:- Login after filling and rechecking the detailed.
Step 5:- the results will be appeared on the screen.
Step 6:- Downloads AIIMS MBBS 2019 results and print it out for a further procedure of admission.
AIIMS Cut off 2019
The cut- off scores is the minimum scores which have to be secured by a candidate to get the admission in AIIMS. As per the AIIMS MBBS 2019 qualifying criteria.
- General category cut off marks will be 50% while for OBC candidates, it will be get 45%
- The cut off scores will be determined on the basis of percentile as the examination will be held in two shifts.
- Normalization procedure will be used for determining the qualifying criteria.
- The Cut off scores for different categories is mentioned below:
Name of AIIMS 2019
- All India institutes of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Telangana
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Nagpur
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Mangalagiri
- All India Institute of Medical science (AIIMS) Rishikesh
- All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS) Rae Bareli
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur
- All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS) Patna
- All India Institute of Medical science (AIIMS) Kalyani
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Gorakhpur
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Deogarh
- All India institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar
- All India Institute of Medical science (AIIMS) Bhopal
- All India institute of Medical science (AIIMS) Bathinda