AIBE 13 Result 2019 | All India Bar Examination
AIBE stands for All India Bar Examination. It is a national level entrance examination. It is conducted as Bar Council of India (BCI). All India Bar Examination is conducted to fulfill the objective of assessing the capability of an advocate who wants to practice law in India. AIBE XI 2019 is the qualifying examination to get the “certification of practice” for the legal profession. It will be conducted the exams in offline mode over around 40 cities of India.
AIBE XI 2019 Exams Date
Bar Council of India will release official notification to fill the AIBE XI 2019 Application Form in the 3rd week of January 2019. The last date of submission of duly filled applications form will be in the 1st week of March 2019. AIBE XI 2019 Admits card will be issued to the Aspirants in the 3rd week of March 2019.AIBE 2019 Entrances Examination will be conducted in the last week of March
|Starting of Online Registration||3rd week of January 2019|
|Last date of registration/application||3rd week of January 2019|
|Starting of payments through the challan||3rd week of January 2019|
|Online registration & offline applications close||4th week of February 2019|
|Last date of payment through challan for the online and offline application form||4th week of February 2019|
|Last date for completion of the online application form||1st week of March 2019|
|Availability of admit cards||3rd week of March 2019|
|Examination Dates||4th week of March 2019|
AIBE XI 2019 Registration
The application process for AIBE XI 2019 will starts from the 3rd week of January 2019. Aspirants are required to fill the form online as well as offline. The last dates for AIBE Registration will be in 1st week of March 2019.
The certification examination will be held in the month of March 2019 at different exams center across India.
The procedure for AIBE XI 2019 online Application Form is as follow as:-
- Visit the official sites.
- Read all the instruction to fill the online application form.
- Fill the registration form with your Personal Details like Name, DOB, Address details, Contact information, nationality etc.
- Select the exam centers, a candidate can choose only one center where they want.
- Candidates have to upload documents such as advocate ID card, enrollment certificate, and scanned photograph and signature category and disability certificates.
- Once candidates have submitted his/her application form then goes to your email inbox for registration number and password.
- Login with your registration number and password.
- Payment of application fee can only be done through SBI Challan. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Payment has to be made after 24 hours of Registration.
- Print challan for payment.
- After confirmation of the payment, upload challan and provides details such as journal number, branch code & date of challan.
- Get a printout of the filled online form for future references.
AIBE XI 2019 Application Fee
- General category candidates will have to pay the fee of INR 3500 for the examination.
- 2500+ Rs. 60 bank transaction charges for SC / ST category candidates.
- The application fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- The fee can only be deposited through the bank challan of SBI bank.
AIBE XI 2019 Eligibility
Before applying for AIBE XI 2019, all the aspirants must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the conducting body, Bar Council of India. It is compulsory for all the candidates to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. After clear the eligible applicants can apply for AIBE XI 2019. Here it is the eligibility criteria of AIBE XI 2019 are as given below:
Nationality:- Candidates should be an Indian national.
- Candidates must either have passed 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized laws school.
- No minimum percentage is required to qualifying examination in order to apply for AIBE.
Enrollment with State Bar Council:-
- Candidates must possess the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- In order to appear in the All India Bar Examination, it must for the aspirants/law graduates to be enrolled with his/her respective state Bar Council.
- There is no prescribed age limit for the writing AIBE Exam.
- There is no limit in attempts for AIBE. Aspirants can appear for this examination any numbers of times.
AIBE 2019 Exam Pattern
AIBE 2019 will be pen & paper-based tests. AIBE will be conducted in 11 languages and aspirants have the choice to take the exam in any one of the language.
The Question paper will contain a total of 100 questions of the objective types from 20 subjects. These 20 subjects will be divided into two categories. Each subject of the category you will have seven questions while category II subjects and will have 23 questions in total.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|I.P.C. (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|Cr.P.C. (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|C.P.C. (Code of Civil Procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressed including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Ligitation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
AIBE 2019 Syllabus
AIBE 2019 Syllabus will consist of Various topics and subjects of 3 year and 5-year LL.B programs as prescribed by the Bar Council of India.
|Category – I (Part I)||Category – II (Part II)|
|Property Law||Administrative Law|
|Professional Ethics and the professional code conduct for Advocates||Company Law|
|Drafting, Pleading & Conveyance||Human Rights Law|
|Criminal Procedure||Labour & Industrial Law|
|Criminal Law I : The Indian Penal Code||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicles Accidents & Consumer protection law|
|Contract Law, Including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments||Principles of Taxation Law|
|Constitutional Law||Public International Law|
|Civil Procedure Code & Limitation Act||—|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||—|